Recent googlings come up with zero results for the word floobjacked.

I forget where I first heard the term and I’m confident I didn’t invent it.

Why is there no record of the term floobjacked?

As far as I can tell it’s in the same neighborhood as flabbergasted.

Floobjacked adjective: feeling confused and overwhelmed, especially after being caught off-guard by a situation or recently acquired knowledge.

If you know the provenance of floobjacked please let me know.